Thursday, May 15, 2014

22: May - State of the Prototype


The latest Space Frontier Prototype is done.  So far I've sliced out 2 copies and the only reason I don't have more is my aching hands.  Seriously.  You can only wield a pare of scissors and an Exact-o-knife for so long.


Overall, the game feels good.  Play testing is finding less and less faults in the rules and overall games are completing faster and players are having more fun.  The rulebook was finalized about 5 days ago and despite slight tweaks has remained intact.  I'm looking to get a lot more people to play Space Frontier and so I've been trying to set up a Demo Day over at Card Kingdom in Seattle on the 19th of May.

The Kickstarter launch date is actually even closer than that.  John and I are looking at 2 PM on May 17th.  As of this post, that is less than 48 hours away.  We have a lot to do.  In the meantime however I wanted to show off some pictures of the completed Prototype that has been the fruit of over a year of labor.  I'm quite proud of it and hope that its quality speaks for itself.

I will have more updates soon about our Kickstarter Campaign, the game box, and overall news in the coming weeks.

More Pictures are after the break.









-Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment